Sunday, December 30, 2012

Flyer design 'Out of Control'

The past month I've been working on a flyer design for a performance by Wietske Vogels. On the cover I've mixed the elements of theatre and acrobatics in a sketch-like design. From what I've seen it seems pretty interesting and I think I'll pay a visit when the performance goes on tour. If you're curious you can check out the showreel as well as the scedules on her website.

 final flyer design front and back

 and some of the early sketches

I hope all of you out there have a great end of the year and I'll be seeing you with more sketches, drawings and other updates in January ;)

5 comments:

  1. Wow, das sieht richtig professionell aus :DD
    Die Figuren, der Text - alles passt so wunderbar harmonisch zusammmen *o*

    Finde die Vorskizzen auch sehr interessant, vielen Dank dafür, dass du sie auch hier zeigts :)

    Hätte ich Zeit, würde ich durch den Flyer auch hingehen wollen ;D

    glG, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey die sind ja super geworden und ja Sandra Süsser hat recht. Der Text passt hervorragend zu den Figuren und dem Feeling. Toll wirklich!!!!!

    Ich habe dich übrigens auf meinem Blog getagt - ich würde mich freuen, wenn du mitmachst. http://flying-fawn.blogspot.de/2013/01/private-things.html

    Ganz viele liebe Grüße, Ann-Cathrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank! Ich habe deinen Post schon gelesen, aber könnte bis jetzt nich die Zeit finden zu antworten.

      Ich bin gleich da ;)

      Delete
  3. This blog contains a lot of useful information.......Thanksflyer designing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information,
    I got good ideas from this amazing blog.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete