Saturday, June 29, 2013

Illustrated FML

Fmylife.com featured artist from the Netherlands during the month of June to illustrate some of their funny fml stories. I was lucky enough to be part of it, many thanks to Squabe, who was so kind to give them my e-mail. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :)


It was lots of fun to do and also nice to draw a comic again, because during research most I draw are sketches or illustrations at best and I shouldn't let my comic skills go rusty.

They also had a little interview with me, which you can read here.

2 comments:

  1. sehr cool. und wann gibt´s endlich die erste, lange graphic-novel von dir ? oder gibt es die schon längst?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, und nein, das dauert noch ein bisschen ;) Mein Freund und ich haben letzte Woche angefangen das 'echte' Script zu schreiben, aber es gibt auch noch viel zu recherchieren.

      Delete