Saturday, June 29, 2013

Illustrated FML

Fmylife.com featured artist from the Netherlands during the month of June to illustrate some of their funny fml stories. I was lucky enough to be part of it, many thanks to Squabe, who was so kind to give them my e-mail. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate it :)


It was lots of fun to do and also nice to draw a comic again, because during research most I draw are sketches or illustrations at best and I shouldn't let my comic skills go rusty.

They also had a little interview with me, which you can read here.

3 comments:

  1. sehr cool. und wann gibt´s endlich die erste, lange graphic-novel von dir ? oder gibt es die schon längst?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke, und nein, das dauert noch ein bisschen ;) Mein Freund und ich haben letzte Woche angefangen das 'echte' Script zu schreiben, aber es gibt auch noch viel zu recherchieren.

      Delete

  2. So all the point which as you mention i am totally agreed.
    Thanks for your kind information.
    goldenslot

    ReplyDelete