Thursday, October 10, 2013

Experiment #2

Since my first attempt at making my own skirt was an absolute disaster I hesitated to try again, but I still had some lovely fabric lying around. This time I made it a little more easy using a stretchable waistband. After almost failing again I managed to patch things up pretty well and this is the result.

(I might come back with some better quality photo's, though...)


  1. I'm kind of glad to hear that your first one was also a disaster. I'm not alone with my pain. :D And if the second time results in this pretty skirt I definitely have to try again as well.


  2. Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.